Monday, October 26, 2009

Hope for a new spring...

It's the beginning of the week....Hoping to get some lime spread today...Winter is coming and I am trying to get things to a stop...There are several things that are a dissappointment but that is life...The barn is not complete but there is always next spring to look forward to...I don't think I can take another winter like the last one...Several times this past summer I have wanted to throw up my hands and quit...With all the tree mess..sawing logs..removing stumps, planting grass...I haven't time for much else..I just hope my health holds up for another spring...Thanks to all my friends and family for all the help and support and words of encouragement....It means a lot...

3 comments:

  1. You may be a little bit older than me, but you have a lot more "willy". You tackle some jobs that most men won't do. I,too,hope our health holds up.It seems impossible that we could be the age we are and still have such a long list of things we want to do.The bad part is,we never need to leave the farm to get those things done.Love you,Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Suzie...you girls are great...you can and will do alot more things than most men I know. Plus you have a great business sense...you and Suzie too. I admire you both a lot!!!! xoxo..V

    ReplyDelete