Thursday, October 29, 2009

Inner Peace

As You all know I am a great fan of "Dr. Phil"
By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show,
you too can find inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace
is to finish all the things you have started and have
never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started
and hadn't finished and before leaving the house,
I finished off a bottle of wine, a bottle of Tequila, a package
of Oreos, and the remainder of my Prozac prescription,
the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how good I feel right now...
Here is wishing you inner peace

3 comments:

  1. And here I sit, all intent on obtaining some great wisdom on achieving inner peace..Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, so this is where I get my demented sense of humor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeeHeehee!!!I love you too Mark...Humor is the healer of all...Sometimes we take ourselves to seriously...To be able to laugh at one's self is good medicine...Your grandfather was a big story teller and had a great sense of humor...I sure do miss him and your Uncle Gayle

    ReplyDelete