Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ashes to Ashes

You have heard of ashes to ashes...Dust to dust....Well, there is somebody either coming or going in my house...I am ashamed to see how much dust and dirt that has acumulated in one season...I had some help today...Thank you Lord for sisters and a Mom...They came to help me today moving the big pieces....It is definitely cleaner than it was but it is going to take getting use the rearranging part...Now all I need to do is put back all the trimmings...That will be another job that only I can do...But I can take my time...After all I will have all winter to work on it....Maybe I can get it to feel like home again...Thank you girls and Mom....We had a nice day together anyway...

1 comment:

  1. Now, now...that will be enough of that...next thing you know our families will think having lots of dust around is not normal...and we can't have that.

    My idea of cleaning is to sweep the room with a glance...

    So glad you had a nice visit with the girls and Mom!! xoxo...V

    ReplyDelete