Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving, a time for reflection and thankfulness

Thanksgiving, my most favorite holiday of all...
It is a time of year when I can look back over the year and think of all the things that I have to be thankful for..
I am so thankful I have a home...So many don't.
I am thankful for each and every meal..So many don't have one.
I am thankful for my health...So many don't have good health.
I am thankful for our big family..So many have no one.
I am so thankful for each and every day...The Lord has blessed me so richly..
I am so thankful to wake up each morning and think today is a new day...Now what can I get into....Thank You "Lord" for all my blessings...Many blessing to you and yours...

3 comments:

  1. Hi,I'm Sue friend, Any one need to be thankful every day for their health and family and what the Lord as done for us Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen...is all I can say...Amen to being Thankful. Loved what you wrote and love you too!! Until later...V

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Almost forgot...Today was Dad's birthday... any thoughts you can post about Dad that would be good memories for us??

    ReplyDelete