Friday, November 6, 2009

What a Mess!!!!

I can't say there isn't much going on here today...I have started something today that I haven't been able to do all summer...My house had gotten in a complete mess over the summer with so much work to do outside because of the ice storm last winter...I had decided to change things around in here and do the cleaning while I was at it...I am moving my living room to my computer room and moving my computer to what will be the dining room...I don't know how I am going to like it but it is under way...My aim is to simplify..simplify...simplify...I didn't know I had so many books and magazines....I didn't realize how much junk had accumulated...I am downsizing that too...To much dusting...Well wish me luck...And if you come by to visit...well just come on in and I be in here somewhere!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have you been drinking some of my favorite Spice Chai Latte Tea? Now that stuff really gets me goin'.Glad to see you blogging again. I'm addicted to reading them now. Been missing you and Vicki on here.(Watch out for your back. You may have to hunt up some of that miracle clay they had on the news here lately.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got tired just reading that...had to go take a nap!! Just spoke to Suzie and got an update on your re-arranging!! I did the same thing this morning...no heavy stuff tho, just general straightening up. Bec and I went through the pantry to take inventory for Thanksgiving. We have the menu all ready and Hayden has asked for Pumpkin Pie for his birthday "cake!" Being a Thanksgiving baby he loves him some pumpkin pie!!
    Until later...V

    ReplyDelete